Are you interested in working with ACA?
Location: Remote & Swindon
Roles & Responsibilities
- Focusing on initial design up to planning stage, utilising ArchiCAD. However, you must be able to see a project from inception to site handover.
- Reporting to Associates or Managing Director.
- The ability to manage other team members and schedule project workloads.
- You will be confident in meeting new clients and have a requirement to secure new commissions.
- Represent ACA at various homes shows across England.
Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Strong ArchiCAD or equivalent skills in 3D BIM software package
- Experience in the design of Fabric First or Passive House homes
- The ability to speak on behalf of ACA and secure new commissions
- £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
- Lucrative new business sales bonus scheme
- 30 day holiday allocation, including public holidays
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Flexible working hours and location
- Part remote (working from home) and part working from the National Self Build & Renovation Centre in Swindon.
To apply please email your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.